- When: Wednesday, Nov 12 - Sunday, Nov 23, 2014
- Time: 6:00 - 7:30 AM
- Location: 4000 Bearcat Way, Suite 102, Morrisville, NC 27560
- Daily Routine: Light stretching (10-15 minutes), Pranayama (30 min), Relaxation (10 min), Yoga philosophy (15 min), Meditation (20 min).
- Commitment: A firm commitment to follow this schedule and attend every day
- Fee: $75
- When: Every Saturday for six weeks
- Nest session starts: Saturday, November 1
- Time: 3:00- 4:30 PM
- Where: 4000 Bearcat Way, Suite 102, Morrisville, NC 27560
Fee: $96 (for full series) + $35 for text book (recommended, not mandatory)
- Pre-registration required
- Instructor: Jyoti Shah
Understanding the Mind to eliminate Stress
- What: An Introduction to the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- When: First Saturday of the month
- Next Session: Saturday, November 1, 2014
- Focus: Yamas and Niyamas (ethical and moral guidelines)
(Visit here for a brief intro )
- TIME: 2:30 - 4:30 PM
- LOCATION: Integral Yoga Studio, 4000 Bearcat Way, Suite 104, Morrisville, NC 27560
- FEE: by voluntary donation
New Student Discount during November, 2014
Sign up any time during the month and enjoy one month of unlimited yoga classes (ongoing weekly classes) for only $40! You qualify for this discount if you haven't taken a class with me for over one year. Please visit the website for the current class schedule.
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression
- Lose weight, naturally
- Sleep better and revitalize
- Reduce chronic pain and other ailments
- Get a feeling of wellbeing and tranquility
My goal is to help the students develop every aspect of their individual personality: physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual. I encourage my students to develop a regular practice so they can achieve: a body of optimum health and strength, senses under control, a mind well disciplined, clear and calm, an intellect as sharp as a razor, a strong will, a heart full of unconditional love and compassion, an ego as pure as a crystal, and a life filled with supreme peace and joy.
- inspired by Swami Satchidananda
Yoga in your neighborhood
I teach yoga in the Morrisville area of the triangle. Morrisville is situated in the heart of the triangle and is easily accessible from most parts of Raleigh, Durham, Chappel Hill, RTP, Cary, Apex etc.
Based on my training at the Swami Satchidananda Ashram at Yogaville, my teaching style is inspired by the Integral Yoga style. Over the years, I have been exposed to many of the currently popular yoga styles including Iyengar, Power yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa/Flow yoga, Kripalu etc. I have also been deeply engaged in learning the philosophy of yoga as given in classical yoga texts like the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradeepika and Bhagavad Gita. So, over time, I have been able to introduce elements from all this learning both in my personal yoga practice and my teaching style. In essence, one may characterize the yoga that I teach as classical/authentic/traditional which has been adapted to suit the modern life-style.
Call us now ....
Please call us at 919-926-9717 or visit the schedule page if you would like to get more information or sign up for one of the classes.