- When: Monday, February 2 - Sunday, February 15, 2015
- Time: 6:00 - 7:30 AM
- Location: 4000 Bearcat Way, Suite 102, Morrisville, NC 27560
- Daily Routine: (approximate) - Light stretching (10-15 minutes), Pranayama (30 min), Relaxation (10 min), Yoga philosophy (15 min), Meditation (20 min).
- Commitment: A firm commitment to follow this schedule and attend every day
- Fee: $90
New 8-Week Daytime Yoga Session, Wednesday, February 11
This class is ideally suited for stay-at-home moms, those working from home, or anyone else with a favorable schedule.
- What: 8-week session, Level 1 yoga class
- When: Every Wednesday, 9:30-11:00 AM
- Starting Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- Location: 4000 Bearcat Way, Suite 102, Morrisville, NC 27560 (off Aviation Parkway)
- Fee: $80
- When: Every Saturday for six weeks
- Nest session starts: Saturday, January 24
- Time: 2:30 - 4:00 PM
- Where: 4000 Bearcat Way, Suite 102, Morrisville, NC 27560
Fee: $96 (for full series) + $35 for text book (recommended, not mandatory)
- Pre-registration required
- Instructor: Jyoti Shah
Understanding the Mind to eliminate Stress
- What: An Introduction to the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- When: First Saturday of the month
- Next Session: Saturday, February 7, 2015
- Focus: Eight Limbs of Yoga (Ashtanga Yoga): asana, pranayama, pratyahara
(Visit here for a brief intro )
- TIME: 2:30 - 4:30 PM
- LOCATION: Integral Yoga Studio, 4000 Bearcat Way, Suite 104, Morrisville, NC 27560
- FEE: by voluntary donation
New Student Discount during January, 2015
Sign up any time during the month and enjoy one month of unlimited yoga classes (ongoing weekly classes) for only $40! You qualify for this discount if you haven't taken a class with me for over one year. Please visit the website for the current class schedule.
Schedule and Fees
|Monday (ongoing)||6:30 PM - 8:00 PM||Subhash Mittal||Level 1 [note 1]|
|Tuesday (onging)||6:30 PM - 8:00 PM||Subhash Mittal||Level 1 [note 1]|
|Wednesday (8-week session)||9:30 AM - 11:00 AM||Subhash Mittal||Level 1 [note 1]|
|Thursday (8-week session)||5:45 PM - 7:00 PM||Jyoti Shah||Gentle Yoga [note 1, 3]|
|Saturday (ongoing)||10:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Subhash Mittal||Level 1 [note 1]|
|Saturday (6-week session)||3:00 - 4:30 PM||Jyoti Shah||Low back care [note 1, 3]|
|Saturday (2nd and 4th Sat)||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||Study Group||Yoga Sutra Study Group [note 2]|
* Please see a description of all the classes here.
[note 1]: Location: 4000 Bearcat Way, Suite 102, Morrisville, NC 27560 (off Aviation Parkway) - on Google maps, you may need to search for 4000 Bear Cat way.
[note 2]: Location: 206 Redwood Park Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560 (Breckenridge sub-division)
[note 3]: Please contact Jyoti Shah regarding details of the program
|One month unlimited||$65|
|Three months unlimited||$165|
|Six months unlimited||$300|
|One year unlimited||$550|
|Private lesson (90 minutes) [note]||$70|
|Private lesson (60 minutes) [note]||$50|
|8-week daytime session||$80|
|Gentle Yoga (8-week session)||$88|
|Yoga for Low Back Care (6-week session)||$96|
[note]: At your convenience, private class can be arranged at your home or office. Additional fee applies.
- Only cash or check accepted for payment
- Gift certificates are available!!
Special Discount for ongoing Group Classes
- For members of the same family, first member pays the full amount. 10% discount for any additional members. Children 12 and below (when accompanied by a parent) pay 50% of the scheduled fee.
- 10% discount for full-time students and senior citizens (65+)
- Special discount for Veterans and those between jobs or with financial issues
- Scholarships are offered to those who are desirous of attending yoga classes but are not able to afford the designated fee
Preparation for the Class
- Bring a yoga mat to the class (you can buy a yoga mat at the studio)
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes. Wear no belts, watch, jewelry or any other item that may restrict movement or breathing in any way
- Refrain from eating a meal up to 2.5 hours before the class
- Please turn off your cell phones/beepers before the class begins
- Be punctual! Arrive a few minutes early to allow time for parking and settling down before the class begins
Please call 919-926-9717 or send email to get more information or to sign up for any of the group classes or to schedule a private session.