- 14-day Pranayama/Meditation Intensive: Monday, September 14 - Sunday, September 27, 2015, 6-7:30 AM daily
- Yoga Philosophy Series - Kundalini, Naadis and Chakras (part 2); Saturday, September 19, 2015; 2:00 - 4:00 PM
Schedule and Fees
|Monday (ongoing)||6:30 PM - 8:00 PM||Subhash Mittal||Level 1|
|Tuesday (onging)||6:30 PM - 8:00 PM||Subhash Mittal||Level 1|
|Wednesday (8-week session)||9:30 - 11:00 AM||Subhash Mittal||Level 1|
|Wednesday (8-week session)||6:30-8:00 PM||Jessica Vyas||Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga [note 4]|
|Thursday (8-week session)||6:00 PM - 7:15 PM||Jyoti Shah||Gentle Yoga [note 3]|
|Saturday (ongoing)||10:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Subhash Mittal||Level 1|
|Saturday (6-week session)||3:30 - 5:00 PM||Jyoti Shah||Low back care [note 3]|
|Saturday (2nd and 4th Sat)||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||Study Group||Yoga Sutra Study Group [note 2]|
|Saturday (3rd Saturday of the month)||2:30 PM - 4:30 PM||Subhash Mittal||Intro to Yoga Philosophy workshop|
|Sunday (8-week session)||6:00 - 7:00 PM||Jagriti Vanam||Yoga for Kids|
|Sunday (8-week session)||7:15 - 8:15 PM||Jagriti Vanam||Yoga for teens|
* Please see a description of all the classes here.
Studio Location: 4000 Bearcat Way, Suite 102, Morrisville, NC 27560 (off Aviation Parkway) - on Google maps, you may need to search for 4000 Bear Cat way.
[note 2]: Location: 206 Redwood Park Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560 (Breckenridge sub-division)
[note 3]: Please contact Jyoti Shah regarding details of the program
[note 4]: Please contact Jessica Vyas, ph: (919) 389-5527; email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
|One month unlimited||$65|
|Three months unlimited||$165|
|Six months unlimited||$300|
|One year unlimited||$550|
|Private lesson (90 minutes) [note]||$70|
|Private lesson (60 minutes) [note]||$50|
|8-week session (level 1 and Ashtanga)||$80|
|Yoga for kids/teens, 8-week session||$80|
|Gentle Yoga (8-week session)||$88|
|Yoga for Low Back Care (6-week session)||$96|
[note]: At your convenience, private class can be arranged at your home or office. Additional fee applies.
- Only cash or check accepted for payment
- Gift certificates are available!!
Special Discount for ongoing Group Classes
- For members of the same family, first member pays the full amount. 10% discount for any additional members. Children 12 and below (when accompanied by a parent) pay 50% of the scheduled fee.
- 10% discount for full-time students and senior citizens (65+)
- Special discount for Veterans and those between jobs or with financial issues
- Appropriate discounts are offered to those who are desirous of attending yoga classes but are not able to afford the designated fee
Preparation for the Class
- Bring a yoga mat to the class (you can buy a yoga mat at the studio)
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes. Wear no belts, watch, jewelry or any other item that may restrict movement or breathing in any way
- Refrain from eating a meal up to 2.5 hours before the class
- Please turn off your cell phones/beepers before the class begins
- Be punctual! Arrive a few minutes early to allow time for parking and settling down before the class begins
Please call 919-926-9717 or contact me online to get more information or to sign up for any of the group classes or to schedule a private session.