- 21-day Yoga Immersion, Level 2: Monday, Oct 24 - Sunday, Nov 13, 2016, 6-7:30 AM daily
- Gentle Yoga with Jyoti: 8-week session, starts Thursday, Oct 6, 2016
- Yoga Philosophy Series - Yoga Sutras of Patanjali; Saturday, Oct 29; 2:00 - 4:00 PM
Schedule and Fees
|Monday||6:30 PM - 8:00 PM||Subhash Mittal||Level 1 (ongoing)|
|Tuesday||6:30 PM - 8:00 PM||Subhash Mittal||Level 1 (ongoing)|
|Wednesday (6-week session)||6:30-8:00 PM||Jyoti Shah||Low back care [note 3]|
|Thursday (8-week session)||6:00 - 7:15 PM||Jyoti Shah||Gentle Yoga [note 3]|
|Saturday||10:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Subhash Mittal||Level 1 (ongoing)|
|Saturday (2nd and 4th Sat)||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||Study Group||Yoga Sutra Study Group [note 2]|
|Saturday (3rd Saturday of the month)||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM||Subhash Mittal||Intro to Yoga Philosophy workshop|
|Sunday (8-week session)||5:30 - 6:30 PM||Jagriti Vanam||Yoga for Kids [note 5]|
|Sunday (8-week session)||6:45 - 7:45 PM||Jagriti Vanam||Yoga for teens [note 5]|
|As announced||6:00 - 7:30 AM||Subhash Mittal||21-day Yoga Immersion [note 6]|
|As announced||6:00 - 7:30 AM||Subhash Mittal||14-day Pranayama Intensive [note 6]|
|As announced||6:00 - 7:30 AM||Subhash Mittal||14-day Meditation Intensive [note 6]|
|As announced||6:00 - 7:30 AM||Jessica Vyas||14-day Ashtanga Vinyasa Intensive [note 4]|
* Please see a description of all the classes here.
Studio Location: 4000 Bearcat Way, Suite 102, Morrisville, NC 27560 (off Aviation Parkway) - on Google maps, you may need to search for 4000 Bear Cat way.
[note 2]: Location: 206 Redwood Park Drive, Morrisville, NC 27560 (Breckenridge sub-division)
[note 3]: Please contact Jyoti Shah, (919) 368-2969 for more information
[note 4]: Please contact Jessica Vyas, ph: (919) 389-5527 for more information
[note 5]: Please contact Jagriti Vanam, ph: (609) 716-6975 for more information
[note 6]: Please see the "Upcoming ..." section above or contact me for further information
|One month unlimited (ongoing classes taught by Subhash)||$65|
|Three months unlimited (ongoing classes taught by Subhash)||$165|
|Six months unlimited (ongoing classes taught by Subhash)||$300|
|One year unlimited (ongoing classes taught by Subhash)||$550|
|One year unlimited (special early morning programs taught by Subhash)([note 2]||$550|
|One year unlimited (ongoing AND early morning programs taught by Subhash)[note 2]||$650|
|Private lesson (90 minutes) [note 1]||$70|
|Private lesson (60 minutes) [note 1]||$50|
|8-week session (Ashtanga)||$80|
|Yoga for kids/teens, 8-week session||$80|
|Gentle Yoga (8-week session)||$88|
|Yoga for Low Back Care (6-week session)||$96|
[note 1]: At your convenience, private class can be arranged at your home or office. Additional fee applies.
[note 2]: Early morning programs include the 21-day yoga immersion, 14-day pranayama intensive and the 14-day meditation intensive.
- Only cash or check accepted for payment
- Gift certificates are available!!
Special Discount for ongoing Group Classes
- For members of the same family, first member pays the full amount. 10% discount for any additional members. Children 12 and below (when accompanied by a parent) pay 50% of the scheduled fee.
- 10% discount for full-time students and senior citizens (65+)
- Special discount for Veterans and those between jobs or with financial issues
- Appropriate discounts are offered to those who are desirous of attending yoga classes but are not able to afford the designated fee
Preparation for the Class
- Bring a yoga mat to the class (you can buy a yoga mat at the studio)
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes. Wear no belts, watch, jewelry or any other item that may restrict movement or breathing in any way
- Refrain from eating a meal up to 2.5 hours before the class
- Please turn off your cell phones/beepers before the class begins
- Be punctual! Arrive a few minutes early to allow time for parking and settling down before the class begins
Please call 919-926-9717 or contact me online to get more information or to sign up for any of the group classes or to schedule a private session.